Monday, June 1, 2009

Looking for Mommy-to-be's!!

Well, despite the many times that I've been pregnant, I've yet to get any portfolio worthy maternity shots... LoL, apparently something about being sick makes you not want to take pictures of yourself... So I think it's time to remedy the situation! I would like to offer a free Maternity Session (and a half-price CD should you want one) to the first 4 mommy-to-be's that book a session in the next two weeks. So give me a shout and get some great maternity shots for yourself!!

0 comments:

Katie Beach

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States

A Little Bit About the Photographer

Katie is a Mommy, first and foremost. Her second strongly loved passion is photography. She takes photographs of her children at every chance possible. Her love of photography has spilled over whole-heartedly into her professional world as a family photographer in the Saint Louis area.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP