Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Children's Home Society Shoot


Last week I had the chance to do an informal photo shoot for the kids at the Brentwood Children's Home Society. I wasn't prepared for the absolute generosity of the people I met there. And the kids, one very heart-meltingly cute little boy (I won't name names, you know who you are little man) in particular, have a spirit of heart that is impossible not to acknowlege.

So I would like to ask that you take a moment and check out the CHS's website and consider making a donation or even better think about donating some of your time to an extremely worthy cause.

0 comments:

Katie Beach

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States

A Little Bit About the Photographer

Katie is a Mommy, first and foremost. Her second strongly loved passion is photography. She takes photographs of her children at every chance possible. Her love of photography has spilled over whole-heartedly into her professional world as a family photographer in the Saint Louis area.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP