Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Website updates

In case the general public has missed it, I'm currently updating my website and blog! I knew that I've been needing to do the updates and I put it off thinking it would be a chore, but as it turns out this is kind of fun! Picking the colors, the artsy designs. It's kind of like redecorating the house without spending the small fortune (although, I would love a new couch too... oh and while we're there a coffee table... well then we'd need an area rug... I wonder if my husband will read this?...). ;)

I've received some interest in doing weddings as well recently. I'm toying with the idea of adding a wedding gallery of the ones that I've already done. I love weddings. They are the beginning of a new family - full of emotion and excitment, anticipation and joy... It would be a big commitment and I'm not 100% sure I want to stray from my family photography as a standard, but I have to admit that it is very tempting.

What do you think? Comment or send me an email and let me know what you think about the updates and the possible addition of weddings. Good, bad, ... ugly??? Let me know! :)

0 comments:

Katie Beach

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States

A Little Bit About the Photographer

Katie is a Mommy, first and foremost. Her second strongly loved passion is photography. She takes photographs of her children at every chance possible. Her love of photography has spilled over whole-heartedly into her professional world as a family photographer in the Saint Louis area.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP