Thursday, May 21, 2009

Website updates continue - adding charities!

Well, the response I've received so far has been great! So, I'm moving ahead with the changes! Checkout my new website (the link's at the top of the blog) to see if you agree with the new (hopefully chic!) look!

I've also added a Giving Back section to my site. I've donated to Baskets of Hope in the past, and have recently been contacted by the Children's Home society as well! Both are very admirable organizations and I'm proud to be able to help out!

0 comments:

Katie Beach

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States

A Little Bit About the Photographer

Katie is a Mommy, first and foremost. Her second strongly loved passion is photography. She takes photographs of her children at every chance possible. Her love of photography has spilled over whole-heartedly into her professional world as a family photographer in the Saint Louis area.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP